ARCTIC MX-4 Thermal Compound Paste, Carbon Based High Performance, Heatsink Paste, Thermal Compound CPU for All Coolers, Thermal Interface Material - 4 Grams
- Category:Personal Computer
- List Price:
- Buy New: $0.51
as of 5/30/2017 05:09 EDT details
- You Save: $7.48 (94%)
- Seller:Ace Micros
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Media:Personal Computers
- Number Of Items:1
- Aspect Ratio:Unknown
- Size:MX-4 4g
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):5.9 x 1.2 x 2.8
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Better than Liquid Metal - The ARCTIC MX-4 thermal compound is composed of carbon micro-particles which lead to an extremely high thermal conductivity. It guarantees that heat generated from the CPU or GPU is dissipated quickly and efficiently. Superb in performance, MX-4 is the best companion for overclockers and enthusiasts.
- Easy to Apply - With an ideal consistency, the cpu cooling paste is very easy to use, even for beginners. The possibilities for its application and the most effectively way to avoid voids between CPU and cooler we show you in the video.
- Safe Application - It does not contain any metallic particles so electical conductivity would not be an issue. Unlike silver and copper compound, it ensures that contact with any electrical pins would not result in damage of any sort. A correct thermal interface paste application can help bring down the CPU temperature.
- High Durability - In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the performance of the thermal compound cooling paste does not compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it a second time as it will last at least for 8 years.
- Value for Money - A high performance thermal compound perfect for system builders, there's no suprise that the MX-4 exceeds your expectations for its low price tag. With the ARCTIC MX-4 you get the best thermal compound cooler.
ARCTIC MX-4 High-Viscosity Thermal Compound has the distinctive characteristics of being non-capacitive, non-electricity-conductive, non-corrosive and non-bleeding. This makes ARCTIC MX-4 much safer and easier to use around sensitive and delicate applications involving electricity and heat than metal-based thermal compound. Perfectly safe for use around today's high-performance microprocessors (CPU) and graphic processors (GPU), accidental contacts with electrical pins/traces/leads will NOT cause short-circuits or static shocks compare to metal-based/capacitive thermal compounds. Under normal circumstances, carbon has the highest thermal conductivities of all know materials. ARCTIC MX-4's carbon micro-particles effectively and efficiently fill up microscopic pores and gaps between contact surfaces for optimum heat transfer. High thermal conductivity and low thermal resistance translate directly into efficient and quick heat dissipation. ARCTIC MX-4 is not only safe and easy to use; it also lasts a long time as well with its amazingly proven 8-year durability. ARCTIC MX-4 is available in 20g high-capacity, easy-to-apply tube that are both cost-effective and practical for frequent and high-volume applications. ARCTIC MX-4 high-viscosity thermal compound is also pre-applied or included with ARCTIC's award-winning coolers for today's most powerful desktop/gaming CPU and GPU. Contact arctic.usatarctic.ac for questions.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.