UGREEN USB Audio Adapter External Stereo Sound Card With 3.5mm Headphone And Microphone Jack For Windows, Mac, Linux, PC, Laptops, Desktops, PS4 (Black)
- Category:Home Improvement
- Buy New: $7.99 (On sale from $12.99)
as of 5/30/2017 05:19 EDT details
- You Save: $5.00 (38%)
- Seller:UGREEN GROUP LIMITED
- Sales Rank:6,617
- Operating System:linux
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):2 x 1.2 x 2
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- USB external sound card adds a microphone-in and an audio-out port to your computer through a USB port, which enables you to connect your existing headphones, headset, speakers, or microphone with 3.5mm jack to your PC through a USB interface.
- USB stereo sound adapter is perfect to bypass a faulty sound card, audio port, or as a replacement for a broken USB audio adapter.
- USB External Stereo Sound Adapter adopted Advanced C-Media IC technology for optimal sound quality and device performance. It is constructed of durable ABS housing and with ultra compact design.
- Easy to set up: no driver required, just plug and play! USB bus-powered, no external power required.
- Compatible with any standard USB Audio Class enabled system including Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X,PS4, Linux, and Google Chromebook, Windows Surface 3 pro,Raspberry Pi etc.
Ugreen USB Audio Adapter includes a stereo headphone output jack and a mono microphone input jack. It can bypass the defective sound card or the faulty 3.5mm audio port of your laptop/desktop system and regain the audio function for you. Save the cost of replacing a failed sound card.
- Computer Connector: USB 2.0 Male
- Headset/Speaker Connector (Green): 3.5mm Female
- Microphone Connector (Pink): 3.5mm Female
* Windows 10
* Windows 8.1/8
* Windows 7
* Windows Vista
* Windows XP
* Mac OS 8.6 or above
Note: The USB interface on PS3 does not carry audio signal, so this usb audio adapter does not work with PS3.
* Right-click on the sound icon in the taskbar;
* Select Playback or Recording devices;
* Adjust the volume on the computer and in the application.
* Go to System Preferences > Sound > C-Media USB Headset > Output or Input > Volume
Ugreen USB Stereo Audio Adapter x 1;
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.